Friday, May 30, 2008

Safety First

click the comic  to enlarge

And, yes, I do always carry mace on all of my dates. (However, the can I carry is more subtle)

Now, I am certainly not one with much romantical tact and I hope some day that my off-color remarks will make a better first impression than they most likely did here. Every purse I own is a black hole and locating the whereabouts of my wallet always requires a little bit of dissecting. At least I cleaned out my purse that morning. Since I was attending a Colbert Report television taping earlier in the day, I knew it would be best to leave my knife, gun, knitting needles, and taser at home...

For accuracy, I replicated the exact shirt I wore. (It looks less obnoxious in real life, I promise.) 

P.S. I actually updated on time for this Saturday. Awesome! Let's see if I can keep this up and hopefully start diving into some better material soon!

No comments: