Sunday, June 22, 2008

Set, Match, Run

click the comic to enlarge

Wow, sorry for the delay. Not that it matters, I'm sure. I've been caught up in the weekend and I have no excuse really, since this comic was initially the first one that inspired the series and was already prepped for posting a month ago. But yeah, every person I focus on when I am angry usually is provided with their own special, yet simple death. Ben dawned the realization on me that it simply is just too easy to kill someone  who is into kinky sex. Man, there are so many ways to even make it look like an accident. Hehe.

Other than working and socializing, I have recently joined the Lost bandwagon. A week's worth of television and I've yet to finish all damn four seasons. A great show nonetheless, I even sacrificed my habitual daily show/colbert report this past week since I was so addicted to the plotline.

No comments: