Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anonymous Harassment, Part 1

click the comic to enlarge

Heh, fashionable late once more. I promise the next one will be promptly up on Saturday morning. I got caught up in New York City for the weekend, exploring Brooklyn for a concert featuring Harry and the Potters, Math the Band, and Uncle Monsterface.  I'll hook you guys up with some mp3 sample links tomorrow, my internet is rather flaky.

I also had the honour of witnessing Manhattan's gay pride parade that march from Midtown to Greenwich Village. There was a lot of of homosexuality in the air, but I came out of it still liking boys thankfully. But yea, the trip was followed by the initiation of retiring from my teenage years yesterday. Sigh, I'm getting a bit old, eventually I'll have to start acting mature and tone down my murderous wit.

Love, Rocky

P.S. Be careful who you give your phone number out to.

I'm Sorry But Your Princess Is In Another Castle by Uncle Monsterface


Felix Felicis by Harry and the Potters

The Water Cycle by Math the Band

No comments: